Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Couple fun videos

Keegan really likes lights. Lately he has become more vocal about it, he used to point at them and grunt but now he says "OoOooo" and "ba" when he sees them. "ba" means a lot of things these days and light is one of them. So I took him to home depot a couple weeks ago and forgot about that HUUGE light section there and when i passed by there were lots of OOOooo's and Ba's i tried telling brent about it but he needed to experience the greatness of it too so we went back. I wish i would have video-ed the initial viewing of the lights for you because it was a lot more exciting but i think you get the jist! so cute.

Keegan has been crawling to and playing with the guitar for a while now. It makes me wonder if he will be a musical little guy. Last week he discovered he could use a stick to hit the strings and it made a cooler noise. He's a little snap shot!

His birthday is less than a month away! I can't beleive it has been nearly a year. I've asked some students to help me make a cool cake. I'm not sure what it is going to be but we make a pretty sweet cake for Steph's birthday. It was steph sitting under a tree on an island in the sea. there was so much more to that cake though but describing it could not even come close to telling you the greatness and how much pride i got from that cake. so I'm guessing keegan's will also be very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment