Thursday, March 18, 2010

I feel accomplished.

In the last week I:

Hosted a bridal shower for my good friend Katie!

Went to a Benefit Concert for my friend Noel who is going to Australia with WYAM.


Made homemade Chai Tea thanks to Julie Cooley for the recipie! It's wonderfully spicy.


Made organic All-Purpose and Window cleaners. Which I used today and they smell lovely!

Started using my cloth wipes again hopefully this home-made wipe solution will not give my baby diaper rash

Made home-made hummus for the first time ever! I love hummus but the hubby always complains because I supposedly "smell like garlic for daays" which I guess makes me less kissable. psh.
So in order to enjoy the hummus and the husband to enjoy me. I made my own from a recipie that a long lost relative gave us from his book "Good Food Great Medicine."
The hummus is very zesty... and hopefully not too garlic-y. I can't wait to eat it like crazy! Yay for good healthy foods.
Oh and Celebrated Keegan's big number 1 of course!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! you were a busy bee! would you be able to post your recipes for the all-purpose cleaner and wipes? and horray for hummus!

    ReplyDelete